With the busy lives, we’ve got no time and energy for complicated hairdos. So, here are 3 quick and easy hairstyles for medium to long length hair.
Things you’ll need for these easy hairstyles:
- Elastic bands
- Bobby pins
- Take a section of hair from the top and tie it in a pony tail.
- Split the pony tail into two sections.
- Twist the two sections of the pony tail, around each other like a rope.
- Tie it with an elastic rubber band at the bottom.
- Wrap it up to make a bun.
- Secure the bun and any hair strands left out (if any) with Bobby pins.
Pull through braid:
- Take the upper section of your hair and make a pony tail.
- Take another almost equal section from below the first, to make another pony tail.
- Split the upper pony tail into two equal parts.
- Tie the two parts of the upper pony tail, below the second one.
- Again split the upper pony tail into.
- Add a small section from the right side to the right part, and from the left side to the right part. This is similar to what you do in a french braid.
- Tie it below the lower pony tail.
- Repeat the steps.
- After you are done with your braid, tease the loops slightly. And you’re done!
- For the under braid, take a small section of your hair from the front and make a braid.
- Tie it with an elastic rubber band.
- Make another braid by taking another equal section from behind the first braid.
- Tease out the loops of the braids for adding a little volume.
- Pin the braids under your loose hair. And it’s done!
Click here to watch the tutorial.
Recommended: DIY scrunchies: sew method in 4 easy steps!